9.14.2007

friday night i crashed your party...

hmm, friday night, 8pm, what to do? finally it's the weekend. this week's been a long one. but now that it's the weekend i have to find something to do with myself. it's too early to go out still, but too late to do anything like go to the store. oh well, waiting for a couple people to call back and the night is still young.

bonus: CL made us an awesome dinner tonight of chicken and mashed potatoes! i love it when my roommate gets all homemaker-y. i was too tired after i got home from work to do anything but sit on my ass and watch stupid game shows anyway. this weekend my goal is to be productive. and i must accomplish it... or face a nasty week ahead. two test monday, one friday and a thesis paper due in between. who do these people think i am - a girl with nothing to do but study, well, i guess so.

in other news, the new season of the office is coming up in a couple weeks. and that means that we can all be graced with the view of jim halpert, also known as john krasinski, also known as the love of my life (sorry bf!). yeah, CL and i are in love with this guy, but i'm still hoping he and pam end up together. they have to, as i figure, because in t.v. world things like this are always bound to happen. i've watched all of seasons 1 & 2 on d.v.d., but i'm still a little rusty on season 3. i'll have to catch up before september 27th!

my other favorite show, scrubs, is very mean and won't be premiering until october 25th. i'll just have to be happy with the office and scrubs on d.v.d. until then.

ok, must go. must find out what the hell i'm doing tonight. i'm on a mission now. updates later. until then, i love you jim halpert!

love, allie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me. I gotsta figure out this comment thingy. Anyways, wish I could join you girls at the ILoveJimOrgy scheduled for this Thursday. sad.

Check out 'Dan' in Gossipgirl tonight at 8. I'm desperately in love with him. His voice makes me melt. *sigh* I want him.

Have a good week!
X Colls