10.31.2007

Happy Halloween!


So... that's just about all the Halloween spirit I have. CL and I are invited to a party tonight, I'm not sure yet if we're going or not. It's at CK's apartment. I love CK, but I'm not such a big fan of her roommate and her roommate's boyfriend, and I think they're the main ones throwing this party. I guess I'll see if CL is going to go. If she is, then I'll go with her. Otherwise I think I'll just stay home and watch scary movies. It looks like there's some good stuff lined up on PBS for anyone that's interested. Here's the schedule tonight:

  • 8 pm Masterpiece Theatre: Dracula
  • 9:28 pm: Carrie
Yes, they're actually showing Carrie on PBS... that's why I love them. Speaking of PBS, CL and I watched a pretty awesome documentary on Charles Schultz last night. It made us cry. It was that good. And yes, I realize I'm a huge nerd. It's ok.

Well, I have some serious stuff to get done this afternoon before Chem. lab. Here's to productivity!

love, allie

No comments: