12.10.2007

The day after the day after

After an awesome party and a day spent recuperating from said awesome party, today was my first real day back at life. But (bonus), no classes or finals or work today... just the whole day to myself to do what I need to do a bunch of stupid crap all day.

My day:

  • 10am - wake up
  • 10:30am - sit on internet, talk to CR (although it was a v. good conversation - ps CR: I need to update you), do some internet shopping
  • 11:30am - make kick-ass breakfast of eggs, toast, and coffee
  • 12:00pm - drive to Wal-greens with CL, pick up anti-preggers meds and check out awesome deals on cosmetics (conditioner for $2! lip balm for $2! yes!)
  • 2:00pm - the bf calls. I think "holy shit! I've been doing nothing all day!" And then the bf comes over for a bit before his exam
  • 2:15pm - back on the computer - I can't even remember what I was doing at this point
  • 3:00pm - "holy shit! it's 3pm!" do first productive thing of day: shower
  • not sure what happened between 3 and 5.
  • 5:00pm - bf comes over, we make dinner... get distracted...
  • 7:00pm - "oh crap! I told CL I'd be at library at 6!" go to library, but first go pick up lovely package from m&d. oooh! cookies!
  • 9:00pm - get bored at library, but have computer, begin looking around at blogs and such
Holy shit! It's almost 9:30! Must run, lots to do still. Must make up for unproductive day!

love, allie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Update me!!!

so by "get distracted" you mean madeout... Did you ever get out of your pjs?

Jamie Lovely said...

I predict this is exactly how my day today will be!

I don't even care either. Maybe I will squeeze in a workout.

Maaaaaybe.

nicole antoinette said...

Haha: anti-preggers meds.

I'm totally stealing this phrase