12.07.2007

Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll

In response to CL's comment that my blog is too innocent (read: boring!), I have decided to make today's post about sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll, as she requested.

So when I Googled "sex + drugs + rock n roll"... I found the tattoo that I'm totally going to get:

I especially like how the "drugs" girl is invisible, and neither one has a face. Nice. You know, those things aren't important. I hope it's just half finished.

You should get one, too. We can all have matching tattoos of naked chicks on our arms. It will be sweeet.

But you know, if we're all going to get matching tattoos, we should get really pretty ones, with pink sparkles on them. And we should get them where real friends symbolize their love for one another: on our asses. That's exactly what I want on my ass when I'm 70 years old. Then when we're all 70, we can still know that we're pink-sparkley-butt-tattoo best friends. Not just boring regular best friends. Well, that's what these girls wanted I guess. I would suppose that the conversation that preceded this decision went something like this:

"Come on guys, let's all get, like, matching tattoos because we're totally BFFs!!!!!!!"


"Ok, cool... what should we get, LOL?"

"We should get something that's totally, like, going to be soooooo meaningful. Like, forever! Because we're, like, best friends forever!!!!!!!"

"Yeah! OMG! You know what would be, like, sooooooooo cute? Pink sparkely hearts!!! On our butts!!!!!"

"OMG yeah, like totally!!!!! I will sooooooo want that on my ass forever!!!!!"

"And then we can, like, show people!!!!!!!! Oooh! And we could all, like, get matching pink sparkley thongs too! And then people will know that we will be BFFS.... forever!!!!!!!!! OMG we are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



So, you up for it?
Good. We'll go tomorrow.

love, allie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

firstly, I'd like to point out that CL's isn't any dirtier, naughtier or more dangerous.

secondly, I'll TOTALLY get a sparkly tattoo with you! can i get a green one tho? pppplease? because "we're like totally the most awesomest friends!" (Yea, I actually heard a girl say that. She wasnt joking either.)

*air kisses!*
with love, bestie

une fille said...

ouch, i shall work on that.

-cl

Lisa said...

haha on the pink stars. Some friends of mine got stars on their wrists at the end of grade 12 together. And now they never speak, haha

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.