12.18.2007

la la la... no more school, but other stuff. A.K.A longest title to a blog entry ever

Sitting in the public library at home.

Working, or not, on my essays.

Chatting with grace.

I can't wait for Christmas! Arrgg... being home is not as fun as I would have liked. None of my high school friends have called, but then again I haven't called any of them either. Christmas shopping, Christmas baking, Christmas cleaning! It all needs to be done... but then again all of that is way more fun than school for me right now.

I guess it's up to me to bake for Christmas this year. My mom is an excellent cook - but she doesn't bake. We're having the whole big family over and I've been put in charge of all desserts, cookies, and candy. Eeee!

More updates later! Well, we'll see. My parents still live in the stone age and only have dial-up. Doing anything on the internet can be very frustrating.

Must go! Christmas beckons!

love, allie

4 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

When I was in college I was so bad at connecting with friends when I was home during break. I was all "but I just want to lay around and drink wine and watch Sex and the City."

Good luck with all the baking!

Renee said...

I'm doing the Christmas baking this year too! I'm really excited. Break is nice... but I hear ya with the dial-up. What a pain!

une fille said...

i miss you boo. bah.

Anonymous said...

tehe love talking to you! Part of me wishes you were around to hangout with but I know you're loving panama. I want to hear from you the moment you land on US soil.