12.06.2007

Weekend plans and a sigh of relief

CL and I are having a party this weekend. It's going to be great. Ugly Sweater Christmas Party... you get the picture. So far, we've got a good number of people coming - and apparently a box of Franzia! Life is good.

Today was a crazy day. But now my presentation is done and so is my lab practical, and my lab report is handed in. Still tired - I didn't get to sleep until 1am, then got up at 6:30 to keep working. The bf came over, though - he made it all more tolerable. We both had things to do and had to stay up late... so why not do it together? It feels nice to have all of those things off my shoulders and just done. DONE! Now all I have to worry about it finals and grad school applications. ...yeah. Here's the plan for now:

  • Next week: FINALS
  • Grad School apps - need to be mailed by Christmas
  • Christmas shopping... yeah, probably should do that by Christmas, too
  • PANAMA! ...but I need to get ready for it, buy stuff, pack stuff, etc.
  • relax? at some point? maybe? nah.
I'm really ready for break. Ready to go home... weird.

love, allie

1 comment:

une fille said...

you need a little more sex, drugs and rock n' roll in your blog, it's très innocent ;)