12.11.2007

Today: like yesterday only newer!

Today, this is what I will do. Please feel free to check up on me to see if I, in fact, did this things. My procrastination and preoccupation with new networking site is getting the best of me. H'ok, so... list:

  • get dressed
  • work on paper for paleobiology
  • work on personal statement for grad schools
  • meet with professors so that they can give me references to said grad schools
  • study for paleobiology exam
  • study for org. chemistry exam
  • haircut: 3pm
Please don't be nice to me until these things are done. If I don't get these things done today, I will have been v. naughty girl (te he, naughty is a funny word).

That is all.

love, allie

2 comments:

Ticket 4 Two said...

Haircut = yeah!

nicole antoinette said...

Haha, I love that you tagged this under "sex," for the naughty reference? And the title of the post is fantastic.

Goodluck with all that studying! Just think- a haircute is a great reward for studying. I need a serious haircut one of these days.