11.18.2007

Boring Sunday

I hate working Sundays, but I always do. Working 7:30am-3:00pm wears me out so much, with the people and the coffee and the quiche (damn quiche). So it always turns out that once I get home I get really tired and lazy and end up spending the rest of the night watching TV and going on the internet.... BLAH.

Also, I'm sorry CR! I was supposed to call you when I got home from work but I was a bad girl and didn't. I still want to hear your story, though! Ah... keep me updated!

Bad news: just found out that I'll need to get 5 shots before going to Panama. Eww. Pfft, I ain't gonna get no typhoid fever, or yellow fever, or Hep. A, or tetanus, or the flu... I'm fine. I can fight it off... I think. Thoughts on exotic diseases? Like that maybe I should try to not contract them?

love, allie

2 comments:

une fille said...

i think people should have to be vaccinated against you, ;)

Unknown said...

heyhey, I'm coming home this wkend due to another shitty doctors appt I have on monday. kill me. will you be around? I want to see you!