11.30.2007

Nachos grande y cinnamon twists!

Productive day today!

It was a good day:

  • Went to all two classes I had
  • Cat-nap in the afternoon
  • Dishes - done!
  • Garbage - taken out!
  • Organic Chem. problems - started!
Having a day like this makes me feel not quite as guilty for being completely out of commission yesterday, although I still have a bit of catching up to do.

Bonus: CR is coming into town tonight! I heart you, CR! Also, CL and I have plans to go to B&N to start planning our trip to Europe this summer. We are going to Europe and we are going to have fun! As a graduation present my parents offered me either Lasik eye surgery or a trip to Europe. I choose Europe, my eyes can stay crappy for the time being. Once I have a fabulous job, I'll pay for my Lasik surgery myself.

-in other news-

I am completely in love with these jackets I saw on the I am Fashion blog the other day! They are the perfect blend of retro and modern. Also, they look a bit like the new Nine West coat I got while in Chicago a few weeks back. Yay for that!

Ok, that's all for now... more weekend updates later!

love, allie

PS - for something else to brighten your day, check out this! It's my favorite (and the extent of my Spanish vocabulary)!

No comments: