11.07.2007

Limbo

I feel like everyone is in a state of limbo right now. School is almost done, but no one knows where they'll be or what they'll do next year. I would say that is the number one most asked question of me right now: "So, what are you doing next year?" And I never have an answer. I try to laugh it off: "Haha, we'll see!" I wish I could answer them, I really do, but I guess I just have to wait for a while.

Last night I had car troubles... boo. That's not supposed to happen, that's why I have a new(ish) car! My battery died - turns out I had a light on in the back, which is weird, since I've never turned that light on myself. Must have been that stupid ghost, damn him. Luckily, the bf's (future) brother-in-law, BJ came over to jump it for me. It was all fixed in less than 5 minutes. I really wish I could have taken care of that myself, but cars are just something that I know absolutely nothing about.

In better news, I'm meeting my mom this weekend in Chicago for a fun shopping trip. It's going to be fun, I'm so excited. Let's just hope that my car works for my trip. I think it'll be ok.

That's all for now, boring post, I know.

love, allie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey darling, sending a hug! don't worry now about the people who ask about your plans for next year. In a few months you'll be kindly replying "fuck off!" Might as well wait til then to let 'em stress you. Missing you v.much!