11.16.2007

$@#!!$@! It's winter!

It snowed today! Really it was just a tiny bit, but it was there. It started to feel like Christmas time to me today, also. I was running across the street to get some food from the sandwich shop when it started snowing. The wreaths were up on the light poles. And when I walked into the store, they were playing "Deck the Halls" on the stereo in that old-fashioned, full orchestra style. It all felt a bit out of place, seeing as how it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but it still gave me that nice, warm, Christmas-y feeling.

No plans for tonight yet. A couple people said we should go out, but nothing for sure. Surprisingly, the bf wants to go to the jazz concert at school tonight. I know it's because one of his roommates is playing, but I'll take what I can get. After that, I might go out to the bars with the girls. Should be a good time.

Short post today, I should make my Friday afternoon a productive one.

love, allie

1 comment:

une fille said...

i support drinking and then going to a jazz concert, i think it would be marvelous!