11.16.2007

damn greedy writers

Ok, the WGA strike officially stopped being just annoying and is now pissing me off. According to (the ever-so-accurate) Wikipedia, The Office has the following status:

"Production stopped, last new episode aired November 15, 2007."


More bad news from Wiki on Scrubs:

"12 out of 18 episodes have been completed. Series finale episode could possibly not be produced or broadcast..."


I miss Jim and JD already.

Jim: "Don't cancel my show! I haven't even gotten a sex scene with Pam yet!"


JD: "Ah! Stop striking, writers, and let my show had a series finale!"



If this thing doesn't clear up soon, I think I will cry. Can't we all just get along?

love, allie

2 comments:

une fille said...

FREE PAM AND JIM!

Unknown said...

Awww poor allie! No Jim or JD? v.sad. Strike isnt really bothering me. I usually only get to watch reruns anyway.

ps I do believe your title is incorrect. Shouldnt it read "damn greedy producers & companies?"